Summertime is wedding time, so to commemorate the season, Spotify looked at thousands of wedding-themed playlists to determine the 10 most popular first dance songs. So, not a totally scientific round-up, but the results do seem to be pretty accurate based on our own not-so-scientific assessments.
We’re surprised that “Come Away With Me” by Norah Jones and “Marry You” by Bruno Mars aren’t on the list, but otherwise, we can totally picture newlyweds dancing to these tunes:
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz
- “You Are The Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “Better Together” by Jack Johnson
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “Everything” by Michael Bublé
- “First Day Of My Life” by Bright Eyes
- “Then” by Brad Paisley
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
The question is, what would you choose for your First Dance at your Wedding Disco?
Let us know what you would choose? Contact us now